Five Tips for Traveling with Multiples
As featured by: Farrah Ritter, The Nomadic Travel Mama from TravelMamas.com
Farrah over at TravelMamas.com knows how tough it can be traveling with twins or multiples so she came up with 5 tips to make your travel experiences easier!
1) Plan and log your travel schedules including nap times, eating schedules, and activities.
2) Don't overpack - outfits can always be washed and shared between the kids.
3) Invest in a great travel stroller such as the *NEW* Valco Baby Snap Dual 2012 Lightweight Stroller.
4) Stock up on zipper-lock plastic bags - they're great for neatly packing snacks, games, diapers, baby wipes and so much more!
5) Book a big room that feels like home - a connecting room or two-room suite is a great way to ensure everyone will get a good nights rest.
To read her 5 tips in full detail, get more information on the Snap Dual Lightweight Stroller or check out other great traveling tips, head over to travelmamas.com here!
by The Car Crash Detective
featured on 'As the Stroller Turns'
by Busy Mommy Media
by Mom's Stroller Reviews