See side bar for terms & conditions of Warranty.
Valco Baby USA warrants each product and accessory, when properly applied and operated in accordance to its capabilities and instructions, to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase within the USA. Please make sure to register in our Warranty Program Online.
Our customer service center can be contacted on 800 610 7850 or [email protected]
If during the warranty period the product becomes defective by reasons of materials or workmanship, Valco Baby USA shall at its discretion, repair or replace the product or provide an equivalent product, free of charge of labor and materials, at the premises of an Authorized Service Centre, subject to the Warranty Conditions.
1. The warranty is limited to you and is not transferable.
2. This warranty is void if used in a commercial environment or used other than in a normal domestic or household environment.
3. This warranty does not cover defects from accident, abuse, misuse, failure to follow instructions, service by unauthorized technicians, modification, substitution of any part of the product, terrorism, fire or flood. Valco Baby USA will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, damages resulting from defects, loss of use or misuse.
4. This warranty only applies to servicing within the United States of America (continental USA) of products purchased within the continental USA. Valco Baby USA does not cover products used or purchased Internationally.
5. Any repaired or replaced product is warranted for the remaining original warranty period.
6. Valco Baby USA does not warrant that the product be fit for a particular purpose or will meet your requirements.
7. In the event we replace the product or provide you with an equivalent replacement, you immediately transfer ownership of the original product to Valco Baby USA.
8. If your product deemed to not be warrantable, there will be a charge for logistics and freight costs (both inward and outward), in addition to any repair costs. If the product is warrantable, all charges will be covered under warranty.
To claim under the warranty you must:
9. Register your product online accompanied by a copy of your original dated sales receipt.